I haven't done thi smyself either, but a client uses CDBaby andoves
it - sales all aroud the planet and they supply CD copies and
downloads, do all the marketing, and put it up on iTunes and other
services. I think they charage $30 to get you started, then they pay
you back.

Sample page (my recording work): <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/sallylight>

And, in the samples we heard online, is the Siena that bright and
almost harpsichord-like naturally, or is it just the old recording
quality?

(I mean the links found in that blog Tom posted yesterday:
johnd0122033 said...
I have sent another blogger these filesof the extant recordings of
the Sirna Pianoforte.
His E-mail address is: [log in to unmask]
Here are the recordings, for free download:
•CD1 Rosen: http://www.filefactory.com/file/092d11/

•CD2 Kitain: http://www.filefactory.com/file/50b32b/

•CD3 Spanish: http://www.filefactory. com/file/bea375

•CD4: http://www.filefactory.com /file/11f232/