From: Danger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2009 05:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] power line frequency

This is hearsay but I spoke to a gentleman whom worked in a powerhouse in the US in the early 70's and he told me that what they didwas to look at the rev counter of the generator towards the end of theday and then they either upped or lowered the speed of the generatorto make sure that the correct amount of cycles had been producedduring the day so that the clocks would be right,