Subject: Re: [78-L] Don Hodgman, Collector and ARSC Member passed away
on Thursday
From: David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, November 14, 2009 1:22 pm
To: 78-L Mail List <[log in to unmask]>

I had the pleasure of knowing Don for a number of years, and using some
of his
fabulous collection in various reissues. He came up to Toronto with Dave

Canfield a few times and we'll all visit at Peter Fulop's..I believe
Peter
bought much of Don's collection. I was just about to e-mail Peter about
something else..I wonder if he's heard?

dl