Ethan -
I am very pleased to hear that you are doing this.   We've been using
eXist for our on-line presentation for the past 8 years, or so.   I
think it is a great system.  We have been using  oXygen to manage most
of the final creation of the EAD (oXygen can work directly with an eXist
database)  and during this past year I've started working with Orbeon as
well.  I think it has great possibilities.  Planning on using the actual
EAD document as the database 'record' has always made more sense to me
than attempting to shoe-horn it into a variety of sql tables.   I look
forward to seeing your work.

Dale

--

L. Dale Patterson			[log in to unmask]
Archivist-Records Administrator		973-408-3195