Hello all,
In our EAD instance we have gaelic and other languages that require
accented characters. At the moment when we enter these as entities and
try to display them in IE, they fail to validate and thus do not
display. This is a massive document with 20 dependent document
entities. Do I need to change the <DOCTYPE> of the master document in
some way - or modify my stylesheets, or modify the <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8" ?> statement in one or all of the xml files?
Thanks,
Bob Walser
Bob Walser
The James Madison Carpenter project www.hrionline.ac.uk/carpenter