From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melanie Wisner
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EAD instruction query

Apologies for cross-posting...

We're interested in locating instructional materials produced for
teaching encoding in EAD, in video, PowerPoint, or other formats.
Ideally works that could be shared fully, but ideas and tips for
production also very welcome. There is a lot out there for XML, but it
would be great to learn that someone has created a great EAD primer.

Many thanks,
Melanie Wisner

--
Melanie Wisner
Technical Services - Manuscript Section

 <>  nothing happens until something moves
               albert einstein   <>