Hello all --

I'm collecting names and URLs for consortia/aggregators (national or regional) to which people can contribute their EAD finding aids to be indexed, searched and/or published (e.g. Online Archive of California or ArchiveGrid).  I know about the following:

Archives Florida: http://palmm2.fcla.edu/afl/
Arizona Archives Online: http://azarchivesonline.org
NC Echo: http://www.ncecho.org/
Northwest Digital Archives: http://nwda.wsulibs.wsu.edu/index.shtml
OhioLink: http://ead.ohiolink.edu/xtf-ead/
Rocky Mountain Online Archive: http://rmoa.unm.edu
TARO: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/index.html
Online Archive of California

If anyone knows of others, please email me.  Or if someone knows of a good site that has lots of links to same.  Feel free to reply offline if you like so as not to clutter the list.  (In particular, I know there are some in New York -- several were mentioned at the MARAC conference this past weekend but I failed to write them down >:| )

Thanks --

Michele

(be green - don't print this email!)
Michele Combs