Thank you for this information, Judy and Philip. I will take a close look at
both the SJSU SLIS and School of Information Studies at Charles Sturt
University programs. I have to say, since I'm turning 51 next month, 7 years
part-time sounds too long! I'd have to fast track it somehow.

I guess the other option would be teaching cataloging and metadata as an
adjunct which I suppose could be done with just the MLIS. I been writing the
Cataloging Futures blog for almost three years which is educational (I
hope), but would like the sharing, problem-solving, and interaction that
would be part of teaching students.

Chris

Christine Schwartz
Metadata Librarian
Princeton Theological Seminary Libraries