Hello,

we've made some attempts with a larger TEI file which contains the text
of some issues of an journal. Structural units like issues, articles,
and subdivisions are annotated with xml:ids.

>> http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/ ), still I would think the way to go
>> for content of scale would be to keep TEI external and point to its
>> structures out from the METS structMap, as you would point to other

We included the TEI file in a mets:dmdSec. So we can link from the
logical structmap to the xml:ids via mets:[log in to unmask] This is pretty
easy, but I'm not shure if this is the METS way.

Stefan Krause
Editura Gesellschaft für Verlagsdienstleistungen mbH
Tempelhofer Damm 2
12101 Berlin
Telefon +49 (30) 789 59 49-66
Telefax +49 (30) 789 59 49-90
E-Mail [log in to unmask]

Eingetragen im Handelsregister Berlin-Charlottenburg
Registernummer: HR B 81823

Geschäftsführer:
Ralf Szymanski

USt.Id. DE217180548