Greetings

A client of a friend wants to press "78s". By this I assume he means
coarse-groove discs spinning at 78 RPM --who knows with what curve.
Anyone know of a mastering facility that can cut such a lacquer? I
could not find an answer in the archives. He does not expect anyone
to actually play them.

If anyone knows of a pressing plant capable of pressing 78s, I'd
appreciate that too. I assume no one in the world can press shellac
anymore, but maybe thick vinyl?

I would not even bother asking, but knowing this exists

http://www.phonographcylinders.com/index.htm

I thought there may be a chance.

Next up --tinfoil-cylinder reissues of classic 1980s CDs.

Thanks!

Marcos

Marcos Sueiro Bal
Masterdisk