From: "Roger Kulp" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Phono cartridge cleanout

Could I use any in my Thorens?

Roger

From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 4:59 PM

Hi All:

Still available:

1. Pickering V-15/AT-2 in an old Dual changer headshell, no stylus. $20. Stylus available from Kevin
at KAB for $13 and change:
http://www.kabusa.com/pickering.htm

2. Audio-Technica AT-100E cartridge with original stylus (blue type) in original box. $25. Needle
Doctor and others sell replacement stylus.

3. Grado Prestige Blue in original box with known good original stylus (very low wear). $50. Had a
deal for this that fell thru.

Please ping off-list if interested.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <[log in to unmask]>