HI!

I had this message rejected since the subject has been discussed before.
Unfortunately I had a computer crash recently and all information from there
is lost. Therefore please distribute this post once again so that hopefully
I will have the answers form the members again!
Regards Jan

-----
HI!

Any good suggestions about what can be a useful addition tool to the
REK-O-KUT re-equaliser and the Packburn 323A noise suppressor when doing
easy "real-time" (not time-consuming software-processing) recordings from 78
rpms to CD? Especially on pre 1940 recordings there is a little too much
surface noise although I filter as much as I can do on the Packburn.
Hope for answers......

Jan Myren