Lou Houck wrote:
> Thanks Mike,
>
>     Found one a few years back.  Had to have it since
> I can't listen to Jack on Sunday nights at 7 any more.
>
> Lou Houck,  Boerne, TX

YesterdayUSA.com airs a Jack Benny show from exactly 70 years earlier at
what would be 9:30 PM Sunday your Central time.  Then follows a Phil
Harris-Alice Faye program from the same night, and then I join in for a
discussion at 10:30 Central.  The Benny show at 7:30 Pacific is
appropriate because it was on at 7:30 Pacific for much of the 40 and
50s.  The 7 PM time was the original Eastern time feed.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]