Marc,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble contacting them.  I'm afraid that
I bought mine around 2003 or 2004, so I can't say that I've dealt with them
regularly.  The only contact info that I have is the email address and
mailing address on the website.

Does anybody on the list have a better way to contact Peter Liebert?

Sammy Jones