HAH! I can count exactly one program we watch here at all - Mad Men -
and where we live (a senior mobile park but a really nice one - cab;e
is not an option; it is part of the rent like garbage and water. And
since we get the show on Netflix, we don't even watch that! We got
the free digital cable box and unplugged it ever since.

But driving home at night, nearly every house is blue, flickering
blue inside. Can't beat the majority.

Happy New year everyone~

<L>