From: "Peter Alyea" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Soundforge

If you look at the path under "temporary files and record folder" on the
"general" tab inside of preferences, is the path pointing to the drive that
is 8% full?

Peter

>>> Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]> 11/30/09 5:49 PM >>>
I'm using SF 10.

It is now not saving a soundfile in 96/24 that is only 26:40 long.  This is
half of a longer file, copied to a new file.  It quit at 96% but says it's
still trying.  It's been saving 30-40 minute files with no problem.  The
drive to which it is saving is about 8% full.

What's going on?

Steve Smolian