Jerry,

Thanks for this great resource! Just a quick question about reading
these entries:

Main Author: Moore.
Title: The minstrel boy [composed by Moore ; performed by William
Tuson].
Format: Music
Publisher: [Orange, N.J. : National Phonograph Co.],
Local record number: 08769 (4) Edison
Location: Thomas Edison National Historical Park
Call Number: Ask staff
Notes: Copy 1: EDIS 093572-a / Condition: Fair/poor. Vertical/diagonal
crack running full length of cylinder with loss. Some nicks, scrapes,
and scratches in groove area. Overall hazy discoloration. Surface dirt.

I note "Call Number: Ask staff" and "Notes: Copy 1: EDIS 093572-a." Is
the EDIS 093572-a an archival number, particularly as you have to make
contact with the staff to get a proper call number? I assume if you
visit ENHS you will be able to listen to these items from digital files?
And what if you wanted to access a digital file online?

Now I need to update the Edison section of my Homer Rodeheaver
discography!

Thanks again,

David "Uncle Dave" Lewis

Assistant Editor, Classical

Rovi Corporation

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including any attachments)
is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
confidential and privileged information