Dear ARSC-ers -

Our sale to benefit the ARChive of Contemporary Music begins this
weekend Sat Dec 12 and runs every day, from 11am to 6pm, until Sunday
Dec 20th.  A few of you are regulars, and know the prices are good and
selection always different.  This year it is the best LPs we've had in
a while - all genres, most in great condition.  Lots of classical LPs
which we don't collect.  So let other folks know about the sale if you
can and come on down!  Thanks.  B. George

The ARChive of Contemporary Music
54 White Street, New York City, 10013   We're three short blocks below
Canal St
tel : 212-226-6967    e : [log in to unmask]    http://arcmusic.org
 blog: http://arcmusic.wordpress.com

You can join the ARC and attend our pre-sale Holiday Party on Thursday
evening, Dec. 10th, from 6-9.  The party is hosted by BMI this year
and you can shop, have champagne served by French girls from the
Bubble Lounge, and hotwings from Bonnie's Grill .