I think you are right!
That was meant to read "5 to 7 Ips". There was
originally a hyphen between the numbers that I
suspect was stripped by the Listserv  because it
is still there in the Word document I used to compose the message.

But hey, 57 Ips ain't so bad. You just have to
carefully calculate the EQ time constants.
;-)

Cheers!

Corey