Thanks for the information regarding the ACT II. In the past, I was not able to contact them and I had thought that they were out of business. Did you do business with them recently ?

Regards,
Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: Sammy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2009 10:48 pm
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] New Member

I have been using the ACT II electronic reproducer for several years for
his purpose.  It is excellent for its price range and with a change-out of
he cartridge can be used for both 2- and 4-minute cylinders.  It's easy to
se also.  It fits onto the phonograph where a normal acoustic reproducer
its, and then connects via RCA jacks to your recorder of choice.  Note that
he signal must be amplified to line level before acceptable recording can
e accomplished.  I use a microphone input on my mixer.
Here's the link:  http://www.nipperhead.com/old/act/
Sammy Jones