Group...HELP! Each message I post causes this one too. What is going on?

Regards,
Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV.LOC.GOV LISTSERV Server (14.5) <[log in to unmask]>
To: Marc Hildebrant <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Dec 27, 2009 10:38 am
Subject: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
lready  been  distributed to  the  ARSCLIST  list.  That  is, a  message  with
dentical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
he list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have  reason to
esend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified of
 hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the message in
ome way and resend  it to the list. Note that altering  the "Subject:" line or
dding blank lines at  the top or bottom of the message  is not sufficient; you
hould  instead add  a  sentence or  two  at  the top  explaining  why you  are
esending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they are
etting two copies of the same message.

Attached Message