From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBCO] BIBCO/CONSER stats deadline--Mon, Dec 7

Linda,  Further explanation of item 4, 4th bullet in the Deadlines and
Guidelines document:

Our legacy stats system doesn't read the date.  It just reads the data
for the full and core records.  Your report arrived during the reporting
period for November, so the processing program will include it with all
the other November reports in the pending folder.

You could fill in the date box with your birthday, your favorite color,
your cat's name.  If the character count fits, your record stats would
be counted for the reporting period when the report arrives at LC.

All is well.  thanks for writing.  Carolyn

>>> "Blair, Linda" <[log in to unmask]> 12/4/2009 4:49:44 PM >>>
Oops! I just realized I sent my report with an incorrect date. I said it
was for Dec. when of course it was for Nov. Does that cause a problem?
What should I do to fix it?

Sorry!
Linda Blair
Eastman School of Music