I would think that Google can completely crawl an XTF collection as long as
there is a browse page with facets it can crawl through.  I have used Cocoon
for a few EAD-based sites, and search robots have been able to access data
through facets in the search results page and by following links in records
of individual items that are generated from physical facets and controlled
access terms.

Ethan