---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [Your Name] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

There's been some interest lately on this list in the use of W3C XForms for
library metadata (e.g. MODS, EAD, VRA Core...). Several institutions have
committed in one degree or another to their use, and many more are
investigating the possibility. To provide a venue for more specific
discussion (implementations, code sharing, etc.) I've created a list at: