From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wick, Ryan
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 4:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New tool on EAD Help Pages

When you're outputting the name value for the anchor, don't include the #.

So this:

<a>
        <xsl:attribute name="name">
            <xsl:text>#subseries</xsl:text>
            <xsl:number count="c01" from="dsc"/>

should justhave <xsl:text>subseries</xsl:text>

When you are linking to this, use the #. http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/linking/_A_NAME.html

I'm pretty sure that's it, but alsomake sure all of the named anchors are unique.

If you're still having problems, please post a page and/or output code we can look at.

Ryan Wick
Information Technology Consultant
Special Collections
Oregon State University Libraries