Hello,

We have a PAID internship available that will help further build
ArchiveGrid and also grow OAIster. Although the job posting says that we
will accept candidates who can work remotely, the job posting makes it
sound like they can work remotely only from San Mateo. This is not the
case. We can also work with people who are not in the Pacific Time Zone
(even though the job posting makes it seem that way, too).

This is a great opportunity for a student in an LIS program to make some
money, learn something new AND work with the great group we have here in
OCLC Research. If you are an archival educator, and have students you
think would fit the bill, please forward this posting to them!

https://jobs-oclc.icims.com/jobs/1788/job?hub=3D6=20

Many thanks,

Merrilee

Merrilee Proffitt, Senior Program Officer

OCLC Research

777 Mariners Island Blvd Suite 550

Mountain View, CA 94404 USA

+1-650-287-2136