Thank you very much!  Knew I could count on you guys for something.  I'll get back to the patron and see if this is it or not and include your comments about the author too!  Quite interesting.  I haven't read anything by any of his names.

You all are terrific!
Peggy in Tampa-- (retired!!)  :)
curiouser and curiouser!
         -- Lewis Carroll