Hi all,

We'll have our February ALTO Board call this upcoming Monday, February 1, 2010 at 10 AM EST.   Please refer to the email that I sent in January for connection details, such as the phone number and the code to access the teleconference.

Here is the agenda:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   1. Welcome- New Committee Member: University of California at Riverside- Brian Geiger
   2. Tasks and business from last meeting:
         1. Website Review
         2. LITA  Sept. 30- Oct. 3  Proposal for Program due Feb. 19, 2010
         3. Schema Subcommittee
               1. Road Map for Schema Discussion:  Newspaper article level
         4. Roll back to ALTO version 1.4

   3. Website additions/improvements- Clay Redding
         1. Version 2.0 Official
         2. Update on Wiki

   4. Advocacy- George Schlukbier
         1. Suggestions?

Clay Redding
Digital Project Coordinator
Network Development & MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress
LA308, Mail Stop 4402
101 Independence Ave. SE
Washington, DC 20540