We're definitely going to get audio off of any CD-Rs we have and go to
a files-only system.  This is an old project that I've inherited, and
I'm the early stages of evaluating the collection (about 400 CDs).
And this is kind of the pilot project for that, to convince the
higher-ups that it needs to be done across the board.  So far, some of
the discs from this collection have slowed to a crawl when ripping the
audio from them and almost weren't able to be recovered.

I just wondered if the HHB discs were known for being difficult; it
would be worth putting in my report if someone in the past used poor
quality CDs.

--
---------
Trey Bunn