Hi All:

Completing some technical files here. Seeking literature and/or manauls for the following gear. If
you have scans, all the better. Otherwise, would love to borrow so I may scan and copy for the
files.

1. dcs 900 A-D converter. This would be circa 1989-90 introduction.

2. Harmonia Munida Acustica digital bus and also their bw 102/49 Redither module

3. Sony 1630-based mastering and editing system circa 1990. I know Sony came out with more elaborate
U-Matic systems later in the 90's, but I'm interested in their straight 1630 system.

Any help much appreciated. Please ping off-list.

Thanks!

-- Tom Fine