Hi Kevin,

As a semi-recovered record collector, there are only a few things
that I still collect - one of those being test records.

I have RCA 2346-1 (web back), "Test Record for RCA-NBC Orthacoustic
Recording" with tone sequences:

10k
9k
8k
7k
6k
5k
4k
3k
2k
1k
0.8k
0.5k
0.3k
0.2k
0.15k
0.10k
0.08k
0.05k

What I don't know, is the date of this test record.  It orginates
from Montreal (ie. RCA Victor Company Limited, Montreal).

This RCA-NBC tone disc was part of a collection of transcriptions
dating from 1945 thru 1947.  I don't know when web back discs were
produced, but that may help book-end the possible date range for
this test record.

I'll check my servers to see if I have a digitized (FLAT EQ) copy
of this disc for analysis.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive, Inc.
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.TheAudioArchive.com
Disc and Tape Audio Transfer Services and Preservation Consulting