HHB is a 25 year old, supposedly high end brand of gear - and perhaps
they re-branded CDRs and sold them under their brand. They did not
manufactur them though so they are someone else's make.

The only HHB BurnIt I ever used died after about a year in daily
service, so I have little respect for them.

I would copy off the material to reliable Taiyo Yuden CDRs (or your
preferred archival gold, whatever) or to hard disc immediately if not
before!

HHB has been in business a long time and is well known among audio
people:

<http://www.hhb.co.uk/hhb/usa/hhbproducts/media/index.asp>

<L>