If you find that it is much cheaper (and, as I said in a previous post. it
was MUCH cheaper for me) to return from NOLA on Monday and want to share a
room  at the Wyndham for that night, please contact me OFF list. I have a
roomie  through at least Saturday night but might not for Sunday.  As I found
out  when I was there in October, there is so much more of NOLa to see. (we
took trip  out to the Garden District and even spent a part day in Algeries
- the island  across from NOLA - which has a FREE ferry. You'll want extra
time in NOLa -  especially if you have never been there before and the
secured hotel rate ARSC  negotiated is a HUGE bargain. (And sharing a room brings
it down to less than  $65./night).

Anyway, grab your airfare while the sales are on. And let me know if
interested in a Sunday night share (only non-smokers and non-snorers need  apply).

Steve Ramm