No idea about an audio cable, but if you use a shielded wideband digital
television cable there's virtually no loss at under 100'. My playback
gear is about 50' from the computer and I have no problems. Just make
sure that the audio line is never parallel to a 110V power line anywhere
along the run. Distance and 90 degrees between lines is best wherever
possible.
Malcolm

*******