I just watched the MOST fascinating and ENTERTAINING documentary on PBS
this morning. It's all about "sampling" by artists and copyrights. BUT, it's
not  boring and covers pop, jazz, and even blues. It's called Copyright
Criminals and  is part of PBS Independent Lens series. It premiered last night
and repeats in  most cities. If you use the link below you can see when it's
on in your area. If  you have ANY interest in music, don't miss it. IT will
go places you won't  expect and you'll learn stuff too. It runs an hour. The
best music documentary  I've seen in a long time.

_http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/copyright-criminals/index.html_
(http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/copyright-criminals/index.html)

Steve Ramm