From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Biel
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 9:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] George Buck (was An ARSC reminder was Digest - 27 Dec 2009 to 28 Dec 2009 (#2009-342)

Is George Buck the one who claims ownership of World recordings?

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]

From: Doug Pomeroy <[log in to unmask]>

To all list members:

Does anyone plan to give a presentation about the New Orleans
based George Buck Foundation and George's many traditional
jazz labels?

Someone really ought to do this. If nobody else is planning this,
I might undertake it, given George's participation, which I can
probably arrange.

Doug