Hi.

Could an Italian speaker (or those with knowledge of Italian practices) advise to assist in cataloguing...

We've got a composer called CARLO MARIA CORDIO (all presented in caps) and Gooogling has not helped reveal what is the family name (so we can reference that in CAPS), leaving the forenames in Title Case. I.e. should it be CORDIO, Carlo Maria or MARIA CORDIO, Carlo (a double barrelled name without the hyphen).

If there's a good online reference to international naming to help further queries, I'd love to know :) Thanks, Darren