I would like to thank the numerous replies and suggestions which I have found fascinating and a source for future research (in the absence of finding a nice web site or wiki that could provide such an aim). It's not my area of expertise but if anyone fancies a nice little project I am sure it could be useful !

Best wishes and thanks again, Darren

On 22 jan 2010, at 12.54, Jacqueline von Arb wrote:

> Dear Darren,
>
> CORDIO is the last name. CARLO is the first name and MARIA is the middle
> name (sometimes one says that we have several first names).
>
> It is not unusual for people in latin-language-group countries to have

 D P Ingram  Ab Ingram Oy
 darren at ingram.fi   www.ingram.fi

 MUSIC LIBRARY FINLAND - www.musiclibrary.fi

 +358 6 781 0275 (FIN)  +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE)  +44 203 318 0599  (UK)
 extn 8001