Hopefully the archivists here will know what I want...

We have a lot of CDs to label as part of an archiving project.  Regular jewel cases are no problem but I am loathed to advocate labelling those "paper jewel cases" (that are the same size as plastic jewel cases) but have their covers printed on the actual case. Do you know what I am referring to ? Are there any paper or very thin "slip cases" that could go over these so we could label them without losing or damaging the original, underlying "sleeve"? The slip needs to be very thin so it could go in CD racks that are used for storage (they have gaps ready) or in our drawers (to preserve space).   I don't know the correct term so my searches have been in vain.   

Thanks in advance. Darren

On 12 jan 2010, at 18.06, George Br

 D P Ingram  Ab Ingram Oy 
 darren at  

 +358 6 781 0275 (FIN)  +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE)  +44 203 318 0599  (UK) 
 extn 8001