Hello,

For those researching 7" Berliner Discs - I have just over one hundred (US & European),

RB

--- On Thu, 28/1/10, Warren, Richard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Warren, Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Berliner Discography
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 28 January, 2010, 15:03

Dear Paul,

Greetings. I'm glad to see from these messages that you are planning to update your American Berliner book.

I'm wondering how best to help with discs at Yale HSR: of course, if there are any you need to re-view, that's easily managed; but I doubt that I'll be able to tell which if any Am. Berliners held here are "new" since your 1st edition. Have you any way to tell which Yale-held discs we dealt with for 1st ed. ?

Also, how would you like to proceed for information about ones that are "new" here.

With best wishes, Richard

P.S.: I've just received photos of 2 discs a friend recently found among a batch of 45's he recently acquired (a pleasant surprise for him as he had NO Berliners before).