Happy New Year everyone!

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent in the UK to www.hearnet.com?

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: 05 January 2010 00:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The Loudness Wars - NPR story

Check this ut for inspirations:

 >http://www.hearnet.com/>

<L>

On Jan 4, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Gary Powell wrote:

> It's sparked my girlfriend and me to discuss the possibility of
> starting a non-profit vendor of hearing protection for concerts of
> that sort.

Registered Office: 15 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LT, England.
Registered in England number 1421223

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Please note that the information provided in this e-mail is in any case not legally binding; all committing statements require legally binding signatures.

http://www.inflightproductions.com