From: Parker Dinkins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 01:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT ripping

THEY AREN'T TOOLS FOR ARCHIVES. THEY ARE MACHINES THAT WERE USED BY FOOLSFOR RECORDING MANY YEARS AGO.It's the poor quality, portable consumer DAT machines that produced many ofthe problematic tapes that we are dealing with today.-- Parker DinkinsAudio Mastering + Restorationhttp://masterdigital.comon 1/21/10 6:42 AM US/Central, Paul G Turney wrote:> WELL IF YOU DROP TOOLS NEEDED TO TRANSFER ARCHIVES YOU'LL SOON RUN OUT OF> POSSIBLE WAYS TO TRANSFER. THAT'S A RIDICULOUS COMMENT!