Hi Jay,

Ethan Gruber

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Jay Burton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am writing to learn of others' experience in creating EADs for materials
and collections that are "born digital."

In particular:

1-  How do you arrange your <dsc>? (Do you impose a Box/Folder structure on
the material or do you have some other organization?)

2-  How are you setting up your <dao> and/or <daogrp> links to the digital
documents?

3-  If anyone would be willing to share a basic EAD schema showing their
approach to "born digital" materials.

Thank you for your help,

Jay Burton