Message
Please look and see if you need complete hard copy runs or ranges of years of any of the following journals:

Applied Physics Letters (1962-2007)
Journal of Applied Physics (1937-    )
Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A (1983-    )
Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B (1983-    )
Review of Scientific Instruments (1930-    )

We are having to go electronic (and we can do that now thanks to IEEE) in order to keep compressing our journal footprint.  Please sent Linnett VonHusen [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] or call (619) 553-4894 with the list of desired titles and give us mailing information.  Thank you very much for the help.

Barbara Busch

Barbara Busch
Tech Library Code 84300
SSC-Pacific