Just to clarify my earlier query - - --

I am attempting to locate the authority source for the term "marcorg" as
used in the following:

"marcorg" appears to be the authority term for the LOC cource codes for
organizations, as per the following instances from the LOC websites.

But where, if anywhere, is the term "marcorg" itself listed as an
established authority term?

http://www.loc.gov/marc/sourcecode/organization/organizationsource.htmlSource
Codes for Organizations

*marcorg - *MARC Code List for Organizations. Online:
www.loc.gov/marc/organizations/orgshome.html
*oclcorg - *OCLC Participating Institutions.* *Online:
www.oclc.org/contacts/libraries/
http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-holdings.html

*Example 1: Institution only*

<location>
   <physicalLocation authority=”marcorg”>MH</physicalLocation>
</location>

www.loc.gov/standards/mdc/docs/LCWAprofile6.doc

  Institution

*

LC Division indicated in text in some records.

LC indicated in coded form "dlc".

Code authority: marcorg.

<location><physicalLocation>

<location><physicalLocation authority="marcorg">

<location><physicalLocation>*Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs
Division, Washington, DC., 20540 *</physicalLocation>

<physicalLocation authority="*marcorg*">*dlc*

</physicalLocation></location>

Record Creator

*

All records specify "dlc".

<recordInfo><recordContentSource authority="marcorg">

<recordContentSource authority="*marcorg*">dlc

</recordContentSource>

Help most appreciated,
Thanks
Neil Godfrey