Just to clarify my earlier query - - --

I am attempting to locate the authority source for the term "marcorg" as used in the following:

"marcorg" appears to be the authority term for the LOC cource codes for organizations, as per the following instances from the LOC websites.

But where, if anywhere, is the term "marcorg" itself listed as an established authority term?

http://www.loc.gov/marc/sourcecode/organization/organizationsource.html

Source Codes for Organizations

marcorg - MARC Code List for Organizations. Online: www.loc.gov/marc/organizations/orgshome.html
oclcorg - OCLC Participating Institutions. Online: www.oclc.org/contacts/libraries/

http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-holdings.html

Example 1: Institution only

<location>
<physicalLocation authority=”marcorg”>MH</physicalLocation>
</location>
www.loc.gov/standards/mdc/docs/LCWAprofile6.doc

Institution

*

LC Division indicated in text in some records.

LC indicated in coded form "dlc".

Code authority: marcorg.

<location><physicalLocation>

<location><physicalLocation authority="marcorg">

<location><physicalLocation>Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Washington, DC., 20540 </physicalLocation>

<physicalLocation authority="marcorg">dlc

</physicalLocation></location>

Record Creator

*

All records specify "dlc".

<recordInfo><recordContentSource authority="marcorg">

<recordContentSource authority="marcorg">dlc

</recordContentSource>

Help most appreciated,
Thanks
Neil Godfrey