Hi All

Sorry, I missed this.  There will be somewhere in the region of 30,000
entries in the database - a proportion of which are already on the web site
as indicated by Håvard.  Work is ongoing with regard to marrying the
information from ISO 639-3 and -5 to  -6 but I hope the whole will be
available by the end of March.  As the information becomes available it will
be added to the web site and we are working on a new site that will
(hopefully) make the data more searchable.  As soon as the whole is
available I will provide a link to a downloadable table.  Obviously, this
will be provided to the JAC in the first instance.  I will also be working
with Håvard et al in getting the data into a format that will fit the ISO
Concept database.

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Debbie