Apologies if you receive this more than once.

The EAC Working Group would like to thank our colleagues who participated in
the review of the draft standard. By request, we extended the review period
an additional two weeks to provide ample time for feedback. The Working
Group received many excellent suggestions and has worked to incorporate
these suggestions. Because of the nature of the suggestions and the
disruption of the holiday season, the final release of the schema has been
delayed. Our intention is to now complete the work before the end of
February 2010. Please do not hesitate to contact Kathy Wisser (
[log in to unmask]), Chair of the EAC Working Group, if you have any
questions.

In behalf of the EAC Working Group

Lina Bountouri