Thanks for replying, but no, not what I'm looking for.

On what authority is the literal term "marcorg" itself deemed an authority
term?

There is, for example, a MARC code list for terms, names and title sources:
http://www.loc.gov/marc/relators/relasour.html

I can find no comparable list anywhere that lists the term "marcorg" itself.

Neil