Armanda,  Thanks for writing.  We do look for each library to report monthly using a web form page designed expressly for individual libraries.  We need to talk, when the Library of Congress reopens and I can make it to LC via Metro rail services that have been suspended due to excess snow and ice.

In  the meantime, if you tell me what you have contributed from October to January, I can make certain that we enter them into the report.  Our stats processing will wait until we're back in the office, anyway.

Thanks.  Carolyn

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551
202-252-2082 fax
>>> armanda barone <[log in to unmask]> 02/05/10 2:14 PM >>>
Carolyn,

UCB 2008/09 stats for BIBCO were 342 (341=full, 1=core). Do you need
stats for 2009/10 so far?

Armanda